RSS Feeds working again.

Thanks to a tip off in the comments, I’ve fixed my RSS feed. When I moved from the old version of MovableType the index.rdf file didn’t get regenerated as before but instead the atom and rss feed got generated instead – unfortunately my feed at feedburner didn’t know that! I’ve since changed the feed at feedburner to use the atom feed AND updated the meta tags in the template to point to the feedburner site.



    Cool….a hat tip. Hate to tell you this, but some of category links aren’t working either. I looked at BackupExec and Christian just to name two.

Comments are closed.