I found a referral to this site in google today – Findory : Absoblogginlutely. This somehow links websites together with how relevant they are, quite similar to bloglines. I do like the way they have reproduced the content with related content too.
– Curious? So was I so I clicked and saw it was another list of blogs. At the moment I’m down at the bottom as I’ve just entered the charts – will be interesting to see how it progresses.
I used to read Jerry Kindall a long time ago when I used blogrolling as my primary method of finding out when blogs were updated…then I discovered RSS readers and at the time he didn’t produce a feed. I checked out my blogrolling links this evening and saw he had recently updated so went across to take a look. Not only does he now use MovableType and therefore has a rss feed, he linked to a neat Animals on the underground website. I’m almost considering having an underground category as I’ve quite a few posts on the underground (Ok, not as many as I thought I did, but this might change!)
A very good and artistic blog with Picture Postcard’s of an American’s study year in Leeds. It was amusing to read his thoughts on english life and interesting to see the normal, everyday things that stuck out to an american visitor, but which we brits take for granted. The photos are really well done and it makes good reading – highly recommended.
From Stewed Tea comes a couple of links which I thought Kristen should put on her blog as she’s suffering from a flu which led to an ear infection which led to vertigo problems. So we have the , Flu eme
My answers below:-
1) Has the ‘flu caught you this winter If so, when? Not yet for me thankfully.
2) How many people at home/work d’you know who’ve had the ‘flu? 1 at home, 2 at work so far
3) How many days have you/they been off sick (on average)? The week for Kristen, two days at work.
4) Worst symptom? Ear infection and vertigo
5) What did you/they do while off sick that you/they wouldn’t normally do, in an attempt to stave off boredom/cheer yourself up? eg what daytime TV programmes did you watch? Play Ratchet and Clank I think 🙂
Theres also this domain which would be related to Kristens blog too, www.nicecupofteaandasitdown.com