I didn’t realise that after I moved servers with my new host, the path to imagemagic changed – this meant I wasn’t able to upload any pictures to the gallery. It’s fixed now by setting the path to /usr/bin instead of /usr/x11/bin
We’re back! My site was closed sometime last week as the server it was hosted on was having resource issues. I was offered a move to a new server and unfortunately the flat web pages got moved across but the sql database backend didn’t. It’s now been fixed and we’re live again. Expect a couple of posts from me as I catch up on my blogging from the past couple of days.
Now I’m off to ensure I have a REALLY good sql backup of my data – for some reason my control panel backup didn’t include a valid copy of my mysql databases.
Apologies if this website keeps disappearing – its been logged with my hosting company (who I won’t mention to save their blushes – they say its a known problem and hope to have it resolved soon. So try again 30 mins later if you find the website unavailable.