I was hoping to get the switch from MovableType to WordPress up and running for the 1st of January but I didn’t want to go live until I was ready and near a keyboard in case there was problem. I’ve spent several hours this weekend getting the layout and stuff ok to go live. For those of you using feed readers to see this, you probably won’t see much difference although I have added a few options to the feedburner feeds and also include my delicious saves now. Do stop by the main website and let me know what you think though. Any issues then let me know, most of the work and testing was done with firefox as that is what most of you use. There are a few cosmetic issues with internet explorer that I’ll work on over the next week or so.
I’ll also be posting some hints and tips on the migration steps too.